I'm an Operator Algebraist (which interestingly makes me an analyst!)
Member for 8 years, 2 months
348 profile views
Last seen 13 hours ago
- Mathematics 145.2k 145.2k 1414 gold badges9696 silver badges207207 bronze badges
- Travel 3.9k 3.9k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Academia 3.7k 3.7k 1515 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.1k 2.1k 1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Physics 1.4k 1.4k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 113 Can I travel back to my homeland after being granted German refugee status?
- 98 In plain English, why does conversion from hexadecimal to binary work so cleanly?
- 90 Zero divided by zero must be equal to zero
- 69 Are there any flights which fly above the Bermuda Triangle?
- 67 How can I argue against: "System is unhackable so why patch vulnerabilities?"
- 58 Solving $(z+1)^5 = z^5$
- 57 Why do academics frequently write very short email replies?
- View more network posts →