I'm an Operator Algebraist (which interestingly makes me an analyst!)
Member for 7 years, 11 months
331 profile views
Last seen 4 hours ago
- Mathematics 138.3k 138.3k 1212 gold badges8989 silver badges197197 bronze badges
- Academia 3.7k 3.7k 1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Travel 3.2k 3.2k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2k 2k 1414 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Physics 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 113 Can I travel back to my homeland after being granted German refugee status?
- 97 In plain English, why does conversion from hexadecimal to binary work so cleanly?
- 91 Zero divided by zero must be equal to zero
- 69 Are there any flights which fly above the Bermuda Triangle?
- 67 How can I argue against: "System is unhackable so why patch vulnerabilities?"
- 58 Solving $(z+1)^5 = z^5$
- 57 Why do academics frequently write very short email replies?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (17)
61 Audits: this is getting ridiculous. Nov 13 '13
7 Answering a “green” question. Feb 26 '12
3 Duplicates with no answers Feb 17 '14
-7 Guerilla reposting of a question that no one answered Sep 11 '15