Hi. I'm a non-professional amateur of mathematics, mainly interested in abstract algebra and differential geometry.
Excuse my poor English please. I'm working on it.
Member for 8 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 8 '17 at 16:58
Top network posts
- 25 High-level linear algebra book
- 24 Irreducibility of $x^n-x-1$ over $\mathbb Q$
- 19 Filters vs nets in topology
- 15 Why do we need the 'extern' keyword in C if file scope declarations have external linkage by default?
- 13 Finite vs infinite dimensional vector spaces
- 10 Metric vs metrizable spaces
- 8 If $f(x)=f'(x)+f''(x)$ and $f(a)=f(b)=0$, then $f(x)=0\quad\forall x\in[a,b]$
- View more network posts →