- Worldbuilding 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- History 719 719 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 640 640 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Arqade 630 630 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 615 615 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 92 Why does “dungeon” mean the places adventurers go to kill stuff?
- 37 Is there a way to download the box art for Steam games?
- 22 What is the first instance where Familiars are called Familiars?
- 20 Is there any generally useful magic that can be done if all it could do was violate the Third Law of Thermodynamics?
- 20 A non-technological, repeating, phenomenon in the sky, holding its position in the sky for hours
- 19 Would it be possible for a planet to form so it has all of the landmass in only one hemisphere?
- 17 Did the word "fairies" originate after the creation of stories about fairies?
- View more network posts →