An idiot who has always been hopeless in maths - this website is a lifesaver for someone like me.
I would like to sincerely thank everyone who has helped me with/answered my questions on MathSE. Your help is really appreciated.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen 9 hours ago
Top network posts
- 11 What is the truth value of the proposition 'All unicorns are beautiful'?
- 9 Proving the inverse of a bijection is bijective
- 6 Questions on how to prove that a set of connectives is NOT functionally complete
- 5 Why is the left-intro rule in Sequent Calculus equivalent to elimination rule in Natural Deduction?
- 5 Why are referring and predicating distinct from illocutionary acts?
- 5 Show that if $\langle f,g\rangle=\langle k,h\rangle$ then $f=k$ and $g=h$
- 5 What the Preface paradox tells us about the principle of explosion
- View more network posts →