Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Chess 6.7k 6.7k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 3.6k 3.6k 1313 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Academia 2.6k 2.6k 1818 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 1.6k 1.6k 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 40 Is it a bad idea not to use slides in my Ph.D. oral defense?
- 35 Are there any gambits involving sacrificing a piece?
- 34 When should one include the proof of known results in a mathematical PhD thesis?
- 32 Game ended with a handshake
- 32 Should college mathematics always be taught in such a way that real world applications are always included?
- 30 How detailed should proofs be in a mathematical PhD thesis?
- 30 Is it poor grammar to replace normal phrases with mathematical symbols in sentences in a mathematical paper?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.