- Chess 5.4k 5.4k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.4k 4.4k 1414 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 3.2k 3.2k 1010 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Academia 2.5k 2.5k 1515 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 1.5k 1.5k 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 40 Is it a bad idea not to use slides in my Ph.D. oral defense?
- 35 Are there any gambits involving sacrificing a piece?
- 33 When should one include the proof of known results in a mathematical PhD thesis?
- 32 Game ended with a handshake
- 31 Should college mathematics always be taught in such a way that real world applications are always included?
- 28 Is it poor grammar to replace normal phrases with mathematical symbols in sentences in a mathematical paper?
- 27 How often does castling occur in grandmaster games?
- View more network posts →