- Mathematics 4.3k 4.3k 1313 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Chess 4k 4k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 2.9k 2.9k 88 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Academia 2.5k 2.5k 1515 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 1.2k 1.2k 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 40 Is it a bad idea not to use slides in my Ph.D. oral defense?
- 34 Game ended with a handshake
- 33 When should one include the proof of known results in a mathematical PhD thesis?
- 33 Are there any gambits involving sacrificing a piece?
- 31 Should college mathematics always be taught in such a way that real world applications are always included?
- 28 Is it poor grammar to replace normal phrases with mathematical symbols in sentences in a mathematical paper?
- 26 How detailed should proofs be in a mathematical PhD thesis?
- View more network posts →