- Mathematics 2.1k 2.1k 1212 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Academia 1.3k 1.3k 1414 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Chess 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 547 547 88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 40 Is it a bad idea not to use slides in my Ph.D. oral defense?
- 33 When should one include the proof of known results in a mathematical PhD thesis?
- 30 Should college mathematics always be taught in such a way that real world applications are always included?
- 30 Are there any gambits involving sacrificing a piece?
- 28 Is it poor grammar to replace normal phrases with mathematical symbols in sentences in a mathematical paper?
- 26 How detailed should proofs be in a mathematical PhD thesis?
- 23 How often does castling occur in grandmaster games?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (9)
3 Is it proper to request a specific paper here? Nov 27 '14
1 One question at a time? Nov 29 '14
0 Should I ask about suggestions here? Apr 26 '17