Oakland, California, USA
Member for 11 years, 2 months
Ex-graduate student. I apologize in advance for some of my old writing.
- Mathematics 351.2k 351.2k 4040 gold badges743743 silver badges11181118 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 105.1k 105.1k 3232 gold badges380380 silver badges669669 bronze badges
- Physics 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 953 953 11 gold badge77 silver badges77 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 849 849 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 527 Mathematical difference between white and black notes in a piano
- 526 Does $\pi$ contain all possible number combinations?
- 293 Intuition for the definition of the Gamma function?
- 273 V.I. Arnold says Russian students can't solve this problem, but American students can -- why?
- 247 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 202 Prove that $C\exp(x)$ is the only set of functions for which $f(x) = f'(x)$
- 190 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- View more network posts →