Ex-graduate student. I apologize in advance for some of my old writing.
Oakland, California, USA
Member for 10 years, 6 months
5,572 profile views
Last seen Jan 6 at 9:37
- Mathematics 338.8k 338.8k 3838 gold badges697697 silver badges10771077 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 102.4k 102.4k 3232 gold badges368368 silver badges657657 bronze badges
- Physics 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 913 913 11 gold badge77 silver badges77 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 839 839 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 511 Mathematical difference between white and black notes in a piano
- 505 Does $\pi$ contain all possible number combinations?
- 277 Intuition for the definition of the Gamma function?
- 259 V.I. Arnold says Russian students can't solve this problem, but American students can -- why?
- 237 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 196 Prove that $C\exp(x)$ is the only set of functions for which $f(x) = f'(x)$
- 182 Most harmful heuristic?
- View more network posts →