Ex-graduate student. I apologize in advance for some of my old writing.
Oakland, California, USA
Member for 11 years
5,794 profile views
Last seen Jan 6 at 9:37
- Mathematics 348.1k 348.1k 3838 gold badges729729 silver badges11081108 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 104.5k 104.5k 3232 gold badges373373 silver badges667667 bronze badges
- Physics 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 933 933 11 gold badge77 silver badges77 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 849 849 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 524 Does $\pi$ contain all possible number combinations?
- 523 Mathematical difference between white and black notes in a piano
- 289 Intuition for the definition of the Gamma function?
- 270 V.I. Arnold says Russian students can't solve this problem, but American students can -- why?
- 244 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 201 Prove that $C\exp(x)$ is the only set of functions for which $f(x) = f'(x)$
- 186 Most harmful heuristic?
- View more network posts →