Ex-graduate student. I apologize in advance for some of my old writing.
Oakland, California, USA
Member for 10 years, 3 months
5,431 profile views
Last seen Oct 13 at 3:14
- Mathematics 322.4k 322.4k 3636 gold badges677677 silver badges10451045 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 98.6k 98.6k 2929 gold badges354354 silver badges643643 bronze badges
- Physics 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 913 913 11 gold badge77 silver badges77 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 839 839 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 502 Mathematical difference between white and black notes in a piano
- 493 Does $\pi$ contain all possible number combinations?
- 267 Intuition for the definition of the Gamma function?
- 261 V.I. Arnold says Russian students can't solve this problem, but American students can -- why?
- 230 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 192 Prove that $C\exp(x)$ is the only set of functions for which $f(x) = f'(x)$
- 178 Most harmful heuristic?
- View more network posts →