Ex-graduate student. I apologize in advance for some of my old writing.
Oakland, California, USA
Member for 9 years, 11 months
5,335 profile views
Last seen Oct 4 '19 at 8:50
- Mathematics 307.4k 307.4k 3636 gold badges659659 silver badges10051005 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 95k 95k 2929 gold badges339339 silver badges625625 bronze badges
- Physics 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 903 903 11 gold badge77 silver badges77 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 849 849 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 492 Mathematical difference between white and black notes in a piano
- 472 Does Pi contain all possible number combinations?
- 266 Intuition for the definition of the Gamma function?
- 252 V.I. Arnold says Russian students can't solve this problem, but American students can -- why?
- 227 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 190 Prove that $C\exp(x)$ is the only set of functions for which $f(x) = f'(x)$
- 175 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- View more network posts →