"Every triangle is a love triangle when you love triangles."
Member for 5 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 21 at 3:37
Top network posts
- 36 Who discovered the surreals?
- 31 What do we gain with higher order logics?
- 17 Natural examples of $(\infty,n)$-categories for large $n$
- 15 Toposophy vs Set theoretical multiverse philosophy
- 14 Is there a stronger form of recursion?
- 13 Hole in the axioms of Hartshorne's "Foundations of Projective Geometry"?
- 13 Category theory for a set/model theorist
- View more network posts →