I am an undergraduate math student interested in learning various areas of mathematics. My interests include set theory, logic, computation, number theory among others.
Town: The Black Forest Country: Imagination Universe: Visual Cortex's Universe
Member for 5 years, 4 months
13 profile views
Last seen Jul 25 '18 at 21:29
Top network posts
- 41 What fallacy in Pascal's Wager allows replacing God with the devil?
- 11 Study Tips and Techniques for Self-Oriented Students
- 9 Law of Excluded Middle Controversy
- 9 What are book recommendations on Philosophy of Consciousness by contemporary authors?
- 8 How to Prove the Chain Rule for Limits Using a $\varepsilon$-$\delta$ Argument?
- 8 What books should I get to self study beyond Calculus for someone about to start undergrad mathematics?
- 8 Chomsky-- On Language and the Essential Chomsky
- View more network posts →