king's lead heat made the amazon much wider, it will come, it will come, it will surely come.
Top network posts
- 24 To show number of left cosets equals number of right cosets
- 17 Is basis change ever useful in practical linear algebra?
- 16 Where is the name "coset" in group theory from?
- 13 Why does the derivative of sine only work for radians?
- 12 Intuition behind quotient groups?
- 12 Why are irreducible elements non-units?
- 11 Why are $\sin$ and $\cos$ (and perhaps $\tan$) "more important" than their reciprocals?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.