Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge3232 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Esperanto Language 1.2k 1.2k 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 841 841 11 gold badge77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 217 217 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 26 Is $\pi$ more transcendent than $e$?
- 24 When do we get extraneous roots?
- 24 Does uncountable summation, with a finite sum, ever occur in mathematics?
- 22 Has Abstract Algebra ever been of service to Analysis?
- 21 Are angles ever multiplied?
- 20 Is there a word for a change so small that it doesn’t seem to be a change at all?
- 20 Why is a restaurant bill called a "check"?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.