Left TIFR Mumbai, joining IISc Bangalore. Interested in Low-dimensional Topology with a particular taste for related problems in dynamical system.
I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. — M. Jordan
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Member for 5 years, 5 months
9 profile views
Last seen Aug 18 at 12:06
Top network posts
- 13 Subspaces of a tensor product of vector spaces
- 11 Examples of statements that are true for real analytic functions but false for smooth functions
- 9 Algebraic multiplicity = geometric multiplicity?
- 7 How to verify this isomorphism?
- 6 Non-compact complex manifolds which are not Stein
- 6 Flag Curvature in Finsler Geometry
- 6 Prove that the Torus is not homotopy equivalent to $S^1\vee S^1\vee S^2$
- View more network posts →