I am a Dutch amateur mathematician currently interested in probability, combinatorics, number theory, calculus, algebra, geometry, set theory, computability theory, graph theory and group theory.
- Mathematics 24k 24k 66 gold badges5252 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 2.7k 2.7k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Language Learning 1.8k 1.8k 88 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 1.5k 1.5k 1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 64 Is it possible to describe the Collatz function in one formula?
- 55 What is exactly the difference between a definition and an axiom?
- 48 How do I square a logarithm?
- 45 Proof of the derivative of $\ln(x)$
- 44 To what extent can quantum computers help to develop Artificial Intelligence?
- 42 Which mathematicians died very young or in a tragic way?
- 39 Which mathematicians died very young or in a tragic way?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.