I am a Dutch amateur mathematician currently interested in probability, combinatorics, number theory, calculus, algebra, geometry, set theory, computability theory, graph theory and group theory.
Member for 5 years, 8 months
180 profile views
Last seen Nov 17 '18 at 17:30
- Mathematics 23.5k 23.5k 55 gold badges4949 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 8.6k 8.6k 2626 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Area 51 6.5k 6.5k 44 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Puzzling 4.1k 4.1k 1212 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 61 Is it possible to describe the Collatz function in one formula?
- 55 What is exactly the difference between a definition and an axiom?
- 45 How do I square a logarithm?
- 43 To what extent can quantum computers help to develop Artificial Intelligence?
- 38 Proof of the derivative of ln(x)
- 36 Does having two first languages make you more effective in learning second languages later?
- 36 Help us identify micro-privileges for top users
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.