- Mathematics 14.6k 14.6k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.1k 1.1k 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 443 443 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Physics 299 299 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Latin Language 213 213 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 123 Algebra: What allows us to do the same thing to both sides of an equation?
- 42 are there natural examples of classical mechanics that happens on a symplectic manifold that isn't a cotangent bundle?
- 34 Why are homeomorphisms important?
- 30 Linear Algebra Versus Functional Analysis
- 29 Proof derivative equals zero?
- 24 A geometric reason why the square of the focal length of a hyperbola is equal to the sum of the squares of the axes?
- 23 dropping injectivity from multivariable change of variables
- View more network posts →