- MathOverflow 135.8k 135.8k 2323 gold badges275275 silver badges795795 bronze badges
- Mathematics 27.9k 27.9k 33 gold badges6262 silver badges135135 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 24.5k 24.5k 33 gold badges5050 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- Mathematica 4.3k 4.3k 2020 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.1k 4.1k 1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 219 Conway's lesser-known results
- 138 Gaussian prime spirals
- 116 Is the boundary $\partial S$ analogous to a derivative?
- 102 Rediscovery of lost mathematics
- 97 Light rays bouncing in twisted tubes
- 91 Why are matrices ubiquitous but hypermatrices rare?
- 84 Have you solved problems in your sleep?
- View more network posts →