- Psychology & Neuroscience 3.6k 3.6k 1010 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Mathematics 335 335 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Philosophy 325 325 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Information Security 293 293 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Puzzling 256 256 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 21 Intuition for the Cauchy-Schwarz inequality
- 20 Does being multi-lingual (in the 'natural language' sense) ever come in handy at all in information or network security?
- 13 If ADHD is caused by brain structure, why isn't analysis of brain structure used to diagnose it?
- 11 Why does Asperger's Syndrome seem to overlap with high IQ?
- 9 Is there a term for not recognizing that other people think differently, or projecting your thought patterns on others?
- 8 In what ways do our brains use compression?
- 8 Are younger people less capable of driving?
- View more network posts →