Top network posts
- 17 'Playing football takes us nearer to heaven rather than reading Bhagavad Gita' but how and why?
- 9 Is it necessary that if a limit exists at a point it should be also defined at that point?
- 9 Punishment for sins or rewards for good deeds in previous births, but how do we know?
- 9 What are we supposed to do while meditating?
- 9 If $28a + 30b + 31c = 365$, then what is the value of $a +b +c$?
- 6 How do we create a zero gravity environment on earth?
- 6 Do I commit a sin of greater degree when I kill a holy creature (say cow) instead of any other creature?
- View more network posts →