Top network posts
- 56 Elementary proof that the derivative of a real function is continuous somewhere
- 46 Why do we call complex numbers “numbers” but we don’t consider 2-vectors numbers?
- 40 Why do we study real numbers?
- 34 Are older mathematics textbooks still "valid"?
- 34 Which one is the variable? (Derivatives)
- 33 Why are algebraic structures preserved under intersection but not union?
- 24 How badly-behaved are the derivatives of non-analytic smooth functions?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (9)
22 The functional analysis tag Nov 7 '16
7 Is it rude not to reply? Jan 16 '17