Oh, loneliness and cheeseburgers are a dangerous mix.
- Mathematics 5.1k 5.1k 99 gold badges3636 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 291 291 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 209 209 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 119 119 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 106 lim sup and lim inf of sequence of sets.
- 106 What made you choose your research field?
- 17 Can vectors be inverted?
- 13 Why is a dual space a vector space?
- 13 Where to begin in approaching Stochastic Calculus?
- 12 what is Prime Gaps relationship with number 6?
- 11 Proof of a theorem of Cauchy's on the convergence of an infinite product
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.