Top network posts
- 28 Is a map that preserves lines and fixes the origin necessarily linear?
- 19 Why is a conservative force defined as the negative gradient of a potential?
- 17 Applying Graph Theory to Linear Algebra (not the other way around)
- 16 What do supply-demand curves really look like?
- 14 What does $dx$ mean without $dy$?
- 12 Why does a saddle remain a saddle when you change coordinates?
- 7 Why are Sobolev spaces useful?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
5 Questions on concepts with multiple definitions Nov 27 '17
1 When to recommend deletion of low quality posts Nov 29 '17