- Mathematics 4k 4k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Physics 936 936 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Biology 305 305 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Economics 302 302 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Computer Science 205 205 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 30 Is a map that preserves lines and fixes the origin necessarily linear?
- 19 Why is a conservative force defined as the negative gradient of a potential?
- 17 Applying Graph Theory to Linear Algebra (not the other way around)
- 17 What do supply-demand curves really look like?
- 15 What does $dx$ mean without $dy$?
- 12 Why does a saddle remain a saddle when you change coordinates?
- 10 Why are Sobolev spaces useful?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
5 Questions on concepts with multiple definitions Nov 27 '17
1 When to recommend deletion of low quality posts Nov 29 '17