A good introduction to recursive types.
- Mathematics 5.1k 5.1k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Computer Science 2.1k 2.1k 1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Cryptography 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 717 717 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 29 What is a batch compiler?
- 20 Multiplication of a random variable with constant
- 19 How to demo Skype-decryption using FOSS tools?
- 14 Algebraic topology for termination proofs
- 12 Ruby protected visibility calling from superclass
- 12 Events in the tail $\sigma$-algebra
- 11 What is known about ideal and divisibility lattices of GCD domains and their generalizations?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.