I like math, and especially helping people use Sage to learn/explore more math.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
21 profile views
Last seen May 11 at 20:29
- Mathematics Educators 5.3k 5.3k 1515 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4k 4k 1515 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.8k 1.8k 1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 714 714 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 393 393 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 47 Zero to the zero power – is $0^0=1$?
- 37 We're testing advertisements across the network
- 22 Explaining why (or whether) zero and one are prime, composite or neither to younger children
- 18 Get variables in Sphinx templates
- 14 using a sage function standalone within python
- 13 Why can you go through the motions to close a question with a bounty?
- 13 Question asked by same person (and answered) on different site - how should it be answered
- View more network posts →