I like math, and especially helping people use Sage to learn/explore more math.
Member for 7 years, 4 months
20 profile views
Last seen Jun 6 at 16:11
Top network posts
- 45 Zero to the zero power – is $0^0=1$?
- 15 Get variables in Sphinx templates
- 13 using a sage function standalone within python
- 12 Question asked by same person (and answered) on different site - how should it be answered
- 12 Cyclic Permutations - but not what you think
- 12 What are the "best" groups to use as examples while learning new concepts in algebra?
- 12 Should I change my take-home exam policy because of one suspected cheater?
- View more network posts →