I like math, and especially helping people use Sage to learn/explore more math.
Member for 8 years
21 profile views
Last seen Jan 21 at 21:42
- Mathematics Educators 5k 5k 1414 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.9k 3.9k 1414 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.8k 1.8k 1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 714 714 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 393 393 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 46 Zero to the zero power – is $0^0=1$?
- 37 We're testing advertisements across the network
- 21 Explaining why (or whether) zero and one are prime, composite or neither to younger children
- 17 Get variables in Sphinx templates
- 14 using a sage function standalone within python
- 13 Why can you go through the motions to close a question with a bounty?
- 13 Should I change my take-home exam policy because of one suspected cheater?
- View more network posts →