I like math, and especially helping people use Sage to learn/explore more math.
- Mathematics Educators 5.5k 5.5k 1616 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.1k 4.1k 1818 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.9k 1.9k 1414 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 704 704 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 415 415 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 50 Zero to the zero power – is $0^0=1$?
- 37 We're testing advertisements across the network
- 22 Get variables in Sphinx templates
- 22 Explaining why (or whether) zero and one are prime, composite or neither to younger children
- 14 using a sage function standalone within python
- 13 Should I change my take-home exam policy because of one suspected cheater?
- 13 Question asked by same person (and answered) on different site - how should it be answered
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.