I like math, and especially helping people use Sage to learn/explore more math.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
21 profile views
Last seen Oct 26 at 14:09
- Mathematics Educators 4.6k 4.6k 1313 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.7k 3.7k 1414 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.6k 1.6k 1010 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 564 564 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 278 278 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 46 Zero to the zero power – is $0^0=1$?
- 37 We're testing advertisements across the network
- 21 Explaining why (or whether) zero and one are prime, composite or neither to younger children
- 17 Get variables in Sphinx templates
- 13 using a sage function standalone within python
- 13 Why can you go through the motions to close a question with a bounty?
- 13 Should I change my take-home exam policy because of one suspected cheater?
- View more network posts →