I like math, and especially helping people use Sage to learn/explore more math.
Member for 7 years, 5 months
20 profile views
Last seen Jul 6 at 0:39
- Mathematics Educators 4k 4k 1010 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.7k 3.7k 1414 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.6k 1.6k 1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 561 561 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 273 273 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 45 Zero to the zero power – is $0^0=1$?
- 37 We're testing advertisements across the network
- 15 Get variables in Sphinx templates
- 13 using a sage function standalone within python
- 13 Why can you go through the motions to close a question with a bounty?
- 12 Justifying non-expert lecturer
- 12 Question asked by same person (and answered) on different site - how should it be answered
- View more network posts →