J. Antonio Perez
I am a sophomore at the University of New Mexico, majoring in Comp Sci and Mathematics. My current job is a research internship at Sandia National Labs, and my current project is an experimental solid mechanics simulator called NimbleSM.
I work in C++11, most of my personal projects are written in C++17, and at school I am learning Java and Haskell. My main interests in CS are Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, although I also enjoy theory.
Albuquerque, NM, USA
Member for 4 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 14 at 21:02
- Stack Overflow 6.6k 6.6k 1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Code Golf 800 800 66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 686 686 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 599 599 11 gold badge33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematica 402 402 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 72 Inline version of a function returns different value than non-inline version
- 40 Lined up circle, n points
- 31 Why is Plus so much slower than Total?
- 29 Why is Lisp such a good language for AI?
- 24 A Rather Knotty Conundrum
- 20 C++ auto on int16_t casts to integer
- 18 Help! I have more homework!
- View more network posts →