I did my PhD in mathematics at UCLouvain in Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium, and am now a postdoc the Institute of Mathematics of the Czech Academy of Science in Prague. I am interested in algebra, especially universal algebra and category theory.
Member for 6 years
94 profile views
Last seen Jun 1 at 14:48
- Mathematics 19.8k 19.8k 66 gold badges3232 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Skeptics 648 648 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 533 533 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 373 373 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Academia 325 325 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 88 Is there an intuitive reason for a certain operation to be associative?
- 53 Has BLM raised over 1 billion dollars but not yet performed any neighborhood cleanup, school funding, food aid or housing services?
- 31 Limit of sequence in which each term is defined by the average of preceding two terms
- 20 Should I cite a paper that I haven't read if I use a theorem in it?
- 17 How to find a 3x3 matrix with determinant =0 from which I can delete random column and random row to make it nonzero?
- 13 Is the category of racks semi-abelian?
- 12 Function with infinitely many right inverses?
- View more network posts →