Love to model nature using math, and love to model math using nature. Not a great mathematician, but a great hardworker. "Good mathematics is not about how many answers you know; its how you behave when you don't know."
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Member for 4 years, 5 months
5 profile views
Last seen Aug 19 at 9:59
Top network posts
- 17 How much time does a great mathematician take to solve an extreme problem?
- 14 Are properties of the imaginary unit assumed or proved?
- 14 Is indefinite integration largely a heuristic or it can be mechanical too?
- 13 Can this be considered a "rigorous" definition of a limit?
- 7 Should I explore every mathematical theory myself first, or is it fine to read the proofs given?
- 7 Did Newton conduct any experiments to find something called momentum, or was he such a great genius that he was able to spot it intuitively?
- 6 Why are physical "constants" constant?
- View more network posts →