Educated in: Mathematics, Software Engineering and bringing up children. Reasonably successful in two out of three, anyway.
Work for: Pivotal (was SpringSource part of VMware), on any team that will have me (we're all pivots here, now), in sunny England.
My interests are: early 20th c. detective fiction; West Gallery Music (tenor); amateur barbershop (lead/bari); recreational mathematics, esp. number theory; walking; cycling (some); Chopin.
Southampton, United Kingdom
Member for 7 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 2 '13 at 15:23
Top network posts
- 627 Cross-reference (named anchor) in markdown
- 624 How to link to a named anchor in Multimarkdown?
- 154 In Markdown, what is the best way to link to a fragment of a page, i.e. #some_id?
- 116 How to remove jar file from local maven repository which was added with install:install-file?
- 102 How to link to part of the same document in Markdown?
- 40 Why doesn't Java allow overriding of static methods?
- 29 Which implementation of Map<K,V> should I use if my map needs to be small more than fast?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14