- Chemistry 27k 27k 22 gold badges4040 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Mathematics 22k 22k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 5.7k 5.7k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Earth Science 913 913 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 72 Why don't we explode after drinking water?
- 67 Is the "determinant" that shows up accidental?
- 66 Why doesn't frozen sugar solution taste sweet?
- 63 Are rational points dense on every circle in the coordinate plane?
- 52 How do they ensure there is one electron on an oil drop in Millikan's oil drop experiment?
- 45 Did Apollo 13 produce any scientific results?
- 37 Alternating series; first term is 0. Do I have a problem?
- View more network posts →