Top network posts
- 59 Vector spaces. When in the real world are we checking if it's a vector space or not?
- 48 Why is the norm of a matrix larger than its eigenvalue?
- 38 What is the relation between rank of a matrix, its eigenvalues and eigenvectors
- 29 What isn't a vector space?
- 28 Is it possible for the derivative of a function to grow arbitrarily faster than the function itself?
- 28 Why do we show that structures aren't isomorphic by exhibiting a property not shared by one of them?
- 19 Why do we add a zero to dividend during long division?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (30)
24 Was I right to answer this question this thoroughly? Feb 28 '18
23 Please provide context. [duplicate] Sep 20 '18
12 Heteronormativity and binary gender assumptions Sep 27 '18