- Physics 20.5k 20.5k 22 gold badges4040 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Travel 12.8k 12.8k 22 gold badges4040 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Mathematica 8.4k 8.4k 1717 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Mathematics 6.6k 6.6k 99 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.1k 3.1k 1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 144 Why are "degrees" and "bytes" not considered base units
- 118 Where is this photo of a group of hikers taken? Is it really in the Ural?
- 78 Do we know why there is a speed limit in our universe?
- 78 Could a "living planet" alter its own trajectory only by changing its shape?
- 71 Why does my bumper scrape when driving fast over a bump but not slow?
- 65 Is there a maximum distance from a planet that a moon can orbit?
- 59 Who owns copyright on works found in a storage unit/attic?
- View more network posts →