Recently retired, after over 25 years of teaching math in New Jersey to 1st - 9th graders. As the coordinator of an honors math program, I taught small groups of gifted 4th - 6th graders. I taught middle school for several years including remedial tracks. I ran enrichment programs for the whole schools and was credited with making math lovers out of many students.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 29 '20 at 8:27
Top network posts
- 43 How does a teacher come up with plausible wrong answers for multiple choice tests?
- 22 Is Khan academy really good?
- 19 Tips for Teaching Math in a Language Foreign to the Teacher
- 19 Dividing by zero
- 18 Imbuing a six year old with a sense of mathematical wonder
- 18 Tutoring a recalcitrant/awkward/exasperating student---special needs?
- 16 Is there a virtue to learning how to compute by hand?
- View more network posts →