François G. Dorais
Secretary, Treasurer & Moderator for MathOveflow
Department of Mathematics & Statistics, University of Vermont
Burlington, VT, United States
Member for 9 years, 3 months
50 profile views
Last seen Sep 27 at 21:57
- MathOverflow♦ 38.1k 38.1k 55 gold badges123123 silver badges205205 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.4k 4.4k 2626 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 326 326 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 44 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 180 180 77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 113 explicit big linearly independent sets
- 109 Proof that pi is transcendental that doesn't use the infinitude of primes
- 99 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 69 What is the high-concept explanation on why real numbers are useful in number theory?
- 68 How many orders of infinity are there?
- 57 Why is compactness in logic called compactness?
- 56 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- View more network posts →