François G. Dorais
Secretary, Treasurer & Moderator for MathOveflow
Department of Mathematics & Statistics, University of Vermont
Burlington, VT, United States
Member for 10 years, 2 months
50 profile views
Last seen Sep 27 '19 at 21:57
- MathOverflow♦ 40.9k 40.9k 66 gold badges127127 silver badges210210 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.8k 4.8k 2929 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 346 346 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 260 260 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 114 explicit big linearly independent sets
- 111 Proof that pi is transcendental that doesn't use the infinitude of primes
- 100 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 75 What is the high-concept explanation on why real numbers are useful in number theory?
- 72 How many orders of infinity are there?
- 65 Why is compactness in logic called compactness?
- 57 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- View more network posts →