BY DAY : Junior Developer
BY NIGHT : Mathematics enthusiast
"The question of whether machines can think is about as relevant as the question of whether submarines can swim" - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra
Member for 4 years
5 profile views
Last seen Apr 29 at 13:58
Top network posts
- 18 Output the Goodstein sequence
- 13 What is the name of this type of chair that can be found on beaches?
- 9 PySide - PyQt : How to make set QTableWidget column width as proportion of the available space?
- 7 La chaleur qu'il a fait(e?)
- 7 Looking for primes with all-different digits
- 6 what does this statement (line, str) = str.split("\n", 1) mean?
- 6 Algorithm to say if win or lose using player's rating and randomness
- View more network posts →