- History 29k 29k 88 gold badges6969 silver badges166166 bronze badges
- Russian Language 12.8k 12.8k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Physics 8.7k 8.7k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Politics 8.1k 8.1k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 5.8k 5.8k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 91 Is it possible for information to be transmitted faster than light by using a rigid pole?
- 87 Is the analysis as taught in universities in fact the analysis of definable numbers?
- 72 What are the lesser known Russian cases?
- 66 Why are so many metros underground? Isn't that more expensive than an elevated system?
- 63 How to solve $f(f(x)) = \cos(x)$?
- 47 Has there ever been a truly multi-sided war?
- 46 Is the claim that Hitler came to power democratically justified?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
1 Why some upvotes give 5 and some upvotes give 10? Sep 12 '12
1 No subpixel smoothing in MathJax Apr 4 '14