I'm currently an Assistant Professor at California State University, Fresno. I completed my PhD at the University of Colorado Denver, and have held postdoctoral positions at Ghent University and the University of Padova. My research area is Finite Geometry; I'm interested in polar spaces, finite fields, strongly regular graphs, association schemes, and classical groups.
Fresno, CA, United States
Member for 3 years, 7 months
44 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
Top Network Posts
- 105 Should I get a letter of recommendation from my mother, who is a famous researcher in my field?
- 73 Sum of all natural numbers is 0?
- 40 How to approach a student with bad hygiene?
- 37 How is extra exam time for disability accommodation perceived by professors, especially potential reference letter writers?
- 33 When giving a seminar talk, should I sit or stand?
- 31 1, 5, 9, 13, 17, 21,...
- 28 Should I send a letter of recommendation directly to a student?
- View more network posts →