I'm currently an Assistant Professor at California State University, Fresno. I completed my PhD at the University of Colorado Denver, and have held postdoctoral positions at Ghent University and the University of Padova. My research area is Finite Geometry; I'm interested in polar spaces, finite fields, strongly regular graphs, association schemes, and classical groups.
Fresno, CA, United States
Member for 4 years, 7 months
50 profile views
Last seen 18 hours ago
- Mathematics 11.1k 11.1k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Academia 5.3k 5.3k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 465 465 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Different 224 224 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 131 131 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 108 Should I get a letter of recommendation from my mother, who is a famous researcher in my field?
- 75 How to ask rejected full-time candidates to apply to teach individual courses?
- 75 PhD supervisor wants me to quit after break
- 71 Sum of all natural numbers is 0?
- 39 How to approach a student with bad hygiene?
- 37 How is extra exam time for disability accommodation perceived by professors, especially potential reference letter writers?
- 33 When giving a seminar talk, should I sit or stand?
- View more network posts →