I'm currently an Assistant Professor at California State University, Fresno. I completed my PhD at the University of Colorado Denver, and have held postdoctoral positions at Ghent University and the University of Padova. My research area is Finite Geometry; I'm interested in polar spaces, finite fields, strongly regular graphs, association schemes, and classical groups.
Fresno, CA, United States
Member for 4 years
49 profile views
Last seen Jul 5 at 6:04
- Mathematics 10.5k 10.5k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Academia 4.5k 4.5k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 440 440 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Different 194 194 1111 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 121 121 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 107 Should I get a letter of recommendation from my mother, who is a famous researcher in my field?
- 75 How to ask rejected full-time candidates to apply to teach individual courses?
- 73 Sum of all natural numbers is 0?
- 40 How to approach a student with bad hygiene?
- 37 How is extra exam time for disability accommodation perceived by professors, especially potential reference letter writers?
- 33 When giving a seminar talk, should I sit or stand?
- 32 Should I send a letter of recommendation directly to a student?
- View more network posts →