Member for 3 years, 11 months
20 profile views
Last seen Apr 14 at 4:35
Top network posts
- 158 Mathematical ideas that took long to define rigorously
- 84 What are some examples of when Mathematics 'accidentally' discovered something about the world?
- 70 Mathematical ideas that took long to define rigorously
- 50 What's new in higher dimensions?
- 34 What exactly is a matrix?
- 33 When to publish minor results?
- 31 What will we learn from further LIGO events?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
10 Why can't everyone see down votes? [duplicate] Apr 6 '18
9 Would this question be too vague? Jun 16 '16
2 Are requests for problems of a certain type on-topic Jul 31 '16