Member for 5 years, 1 month
28 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Mathematics 11.2k 11.2k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Physics 2.8k 2.8k 99 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Puzzling 711 711 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Academia 523 523 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 160 Mathematical ideas that took long to define rigorously
- 84 What are some examples of when Mathematics 'accidentally' discovered something about the world?
- 71 Mathematical ideas that took long to define rigorously
- 49 What's new in higher dimensions?
- 47 Is there a known non-euclidean geometry where two concentric circles of different radii can intersect? (as in the novel "The Universe Between")
- 40 How does Fermat's principle make light choose a straight path over a short path?
- 40 What exactly is a matrix?
- View more network posts →