Member for 4 years, 9 months
28 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Mathematics 10.5k 10.5k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Physics 2.1k 2.1k 77 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Puzzling 711 711 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Academia 523 523 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 158 Mathematical ideas that took long to define rigorously
- 84 What are some examples of when Mathematics 'accidentally' discovered something about the world?
- 70 Mathematical ideas that took long to define rigorously
- 50 What's new in higher dimensions?
- 47 Is there a known non-euclidean geometry where two concentric circles of different radii can intersect? (as in the novel "The Universe Between")
- 40 What exactly is a matrix?
- 34 When to publish minor results?
- View more network posts →