Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 22k 22k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Puzzling 665 665 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Golf 403 403 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 387 387 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Chemistry 213 213 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 35 Sequence that is neither increasing, nor decreasing, yet converges to 1
- 33 Is this proposed method of finding primes valid? If so, would it be effective?
- 28 Use 2, 0, 1 and 8 to make 109
- 22 Use 2, 0, 1 and 8 to make 109
- 20 Is any mathematican more famous for their conjecture(s) than their theorem(s)?
- 19 Writing rational numbers as ratio of factorials of primes
- 17 Does there exist a bivariate polynomial that is positive exclusively in the 1st quadrant?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.