- Stack Overflow 4.3k 4.3k 1515 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Mathematics 682 682 55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Super User 536 536 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 413 413 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Information Security 394 394 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 39 Examples of patterns that eventually fail
- 34 Zip folder recursively, save for a given sub folder (Linux)
- 33 Could G. H. Hardy make a product of two primes so big he couldn't find out which?
- 28 Can I extract a Coq proof as a Haskell function?
- 27 Do firefighters avoid eating pork?
- 21 Can I extract a Coq proof as a Haskell function?
- 19 How can I remove a trailing newline?
- View more network posts →