- Mathematics 82.9k 82.9k 55 gold badges5151 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Philosophy 2.7k 2.7k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Computer Science 213 213 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 151 151 22 bronze badges
- Physics 121 121 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 112 Why isn’t ‘because’ a logical connective in propositional logic?
- 82 A lily pad doubles in area every second. After one minute, it fills the pond. How long would it take to quarter fill the pond ?
- 55 Riddles that can be solved by meta-assumptions
- 53 "Modus moron" rule of inference?
- 50 Still struggling to understand vacuous truths
- 49 Why does induction have to be an axiom?
- 47 Expected Number of Single Socks when Matching Socks
- View more network posts →