I'm a PhD student at Imperial College London in the stochastic analysis group. My main focus is currently on the theory of singular stochastic PDEs, especially via the Theory of Regularity structures or via Paracontrolled Calculus.
Member for 4 years, 4 months
2 profile views
Last seen Dec 7 at 21:26
Top network posts
- 36 Why is the rational number system inadequate for analysis?
- 26 Closure of a compact space always compact?
- 14 Spivak's Calculus: Chapter 1, Problem 18b (Quadratic determinant less than zero)
- 12 Is this metric space compact or not under usual metric and discrete metric
- 9 Proof of a discovery involving the square of whole numbers
- 8 Extensions of Bounded Linear Operators
- 8 An alternative proof of an application of Hahn-Banach
- View more network posts →