I'm a PhD student at Imperial College London in the stochastic analysis group. My main focus is currently on the theory of singular stochastic PDEs, especially via the Theory of Regularity structures or via Paracontrolled Calculus.
Member for 4 years, 7 months
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 13 at 23:42
Top network posts
- 36 Why is the rational number system inadequate for analysis?
- 26 Closure of a compact space always compact?
- 14 Spivak's Calculus: Chapter 1, Problem 18b (Quadratic determinant less than zero)
- 12 Is this metric space compact or not under usual metric and discrete metric
- 9 Proof of a discovery involving the square of whole numbers
- 8 An alternative proof of an application of Hahn-Banach
- 8 Extensions of Bounded Linear Operators
- View more network posts →