I'm a PhD student at Imperial College London in the stochastic analysis group. My main focus is currently on the theory of singular stochastic PDEs and their discretisations within the framework of regularity structures.
Member for 6 years
2 profile views
Last seen yesterday
Top network posts
- 39 Why is the rational number system inadequate for analysis?
- 32 Closure of a compact space always compact?
- 14 Spivak's Calculus: Chapter 1, Problem 18b (Quadratic determinant less than zero)
- 12 Is this metric space compact or not under usual metric and discrete metric
- 9 Proof of a discovery involving the square of whole numbers
- 9 Extensions of Bounded Linear Operators
- 9 Topologies and completeness
- View more network posts →