Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
New York, NY
Member for 10 years, 7 months
43 profile views
Last seen Aug 2 '20 at 3:03
- Mathematics 5.9k 5.9k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 640 640 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 635 635 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Biology 604 604 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Arduino 385 385 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 60 A circle rolls along a parabola
- 30 Why do new rules cause students to forget and misapply older rules?
- 29 An intuitive explanation of the Taylor expansion
- 25 Feeding real or even complex numbers to the integer partition function $p(n)$?
- 24 You are standing at the origin of an "infinite forest" holding an "infinite bb-gun"
- 24 Why is negative times negative = positive?
- 23 Developing the unit circle in geometries with different metrics: beyond taxi cabs
- View more network posts →