Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 6k 6k 22 gold badges3535 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 640 640 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 635 635 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Biology 604 604 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Arduino 415 415 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 60 A circle rolls along a parabola
- 32 An intuitive explanation of the Taylor expansion
- 30 Why do new rules cause students to forget and misapply older rules?
- 26 Mini Mandelbrots, are they exact copies?
- 25 You are standing at the origin of an "infinite forest" holding an "infinite bb-gun"
- 25 Feeding real or even complex numbers to the integer partition function $p(n)$?
- 24 Why is negative times negative = positive?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.