Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
New York, NY
Member for 9 years, 8 months
43 profile views
Last seen Jun 1 at 14:11
- Mathematics 5.9k 5.9k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 635 635 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 622 622 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Biology 594 594 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Arduino 385 385 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 60 A circle rolls along a parabola
- 30 Why do new rules cause students to forget and misapply older rules?
- 28 An intuitive explanation of the Taylor expansion
- 25 Feeding real or even complex numbers to the integer partition function $p(n)$?
- 24 You are standing at the origin of an "infinite forest" holding an "infinite bb-gun"
- 23 Why is negative times negative = positive?
- 22 doubly periodic functions as tessellations (other than parallelograms)
- View more network posts →