- TeX - LaTeX 34k 34k 66 gold badges115115 silver badges201201 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6k 6k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- German Language 4.4k 4.4k 1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 592 592 55 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 100 How to use more than 10 tab stops in bmatrix or other amsmath matrix environments?
- 89 Can I get a \widebar without using the mathabx package?
- 85 How to typeset $:=$ correctly?
- 78 What's the proper way to typeset a differential operator?
- 73 Can I get a \widebar without using the mathabx package?
- 66 Is it always best practice to not include text punctuation in inline math mode?
- 59 What is the use of percent signs (%) at the end of lines? (Why is my macro creating extra space?)
- View more network posts →