Lightness Races with Monica
Pronouns: none whatsoever
My time is not free, yet I give plenty of it here without charge.
So I do expect you to have done your homework first, and I make no apology for that.
- Answers in the comments section
- "Ternary operator"
- Comma splices
Learning C++ from "competitive programming" is like learning English from a rap contest.
Also, don't be this guy:
Member for 7 years, 9 months
54 profile views
Last seen Oct 28 at 11:59
- Stack Overflow 334.8k 334.8k 6060 gold badges537537 silver badges891891 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 29.6k 29.6k 55 gold badges6767 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 11.6k 11.6k 33 gold badges4141 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- The Workplace 10.4k 10.4k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 8.3k 8.3k 33 gold badges3535 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 559 What's the difference between "STL" and "C++ Standard Library"?
- 510 Iterator invalidation rules
- 475 Manager has noticed coworker's excessive breaks. Should I warn him?
- 406 Iterator invalidation rules
- 350 Iterator invalidation rules
- 315 Maintain hundreds of customized branches over master branch
- View more network posts →