- Mathematics 21.4k 21.4k 1717 gold badges7272 silver badges165165 bronze badges
- Mathematica 4.3k 4.3k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Super User 817 817 22 gold badges99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 737 737 11 gold badge66 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 158 Can you provide me historical examples of pure mathematics becoming "useful"?
- 72 What's the difference between stochastic and random?
- 71 Why does C's printf format string have both %c and %s?
- 65 How to plot Venn diagrams with Mathematica?
- 64 Why is Euclid's proof on the infinitude of primes considered a proof?
- 63 How can we be sure that computers will never accidentally switch a 0 by a 1?
- 48 Can you give me some concrete examples of magmas?
- View more network posts →