- Mathematics 19.9k 19.9k 1414 gold badges6464 silver badges147147 bronze badges
- Mathematica 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Super User 807 807 22 gold badges99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 737 737 11 gold badge66 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 155 Can you provide me historical examples of pure mathematics becoming "useful"?
- 70 Why does C's printf format string have both %c and %s?
- 64 How to plot Venn diagrams with Mathematica?
- 63 How can we be sure that computers will never accidentally switch a 0 by a 1?
- 62 Why is Euclid's proof on the infinitude of primes considered a proof?
- 58 What's the difference between stochastic and random?
- 46 Can you give me some concrete examples of magmas?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (18)
51 Should I ask stupid questions? Aug 10 '12
14 Is it ok to use our MSE peers as search engines? Dec 7 '13
14 Are questions necessarily “static”? Jun 9 '16
10 Could we make a book with MSE answers? Sep 4 '12
9 How to search in favorite questions? Apr 4 '13