- Mathematics 21.6k 21.6k 1717 gold badges7373 silver badges167167 bronze badges
- Mathematica 4.3k 4.3k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Super User 817 817 22 gold badges99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 747 747 11 gold badge66 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 160 Can you provide me historical examples of pure mathematics becoming "useful"?
- 73 What's the difference between stochastic and random?
- 71 Why does C's printf format string have both %c and %s?
- 66 Why is Euclid's proof on the infinitude of primes considered a proof?
- 65 How to plot Venn diagrams with Mathematica?
- 63 How can we be sure that computers will never accidentally switch a 0 by a 1?
- 51 Can you give me some concrete examples of magmas?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.