- Mathematics 26.1k 26.1k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Puzzling 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Physics 281 281 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 275 275 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 221 221 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 75 Counting numbers in a sequence - explain "Add $1$ before you're done" rule
- 35 Can a cubic function have two tangents at a single point?
- 33 What is my four digit car number?
- 30 Explain why a line can never intersect a plane in exactly two points.
- 20 What are some math concepts which were originally inspired by physics?
- 18 Symbol for "probably equal to" (barring pathology)?
- 18 Why can a quadratic equation have only 2 roots?
- View more network posts →