- Mathematics 28.8k 28.8k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Puzzling 1.2k 1.2k 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 453 453 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Physics 339 339 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 223 223 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 76 Counting numbers in a sequence - explain "Add $1$ before you're done" rule
- 36 Can a cubic function have two tangents at a single point?
- 33 What is my four digit car number?
- 30 Explain why a line can never intersect a plane in exactly two points.
- 20 What are some math concepts which were originally inspired by physics?
- 18 Symbol for "probably equal to" (barring pathology)?
- 18 What are the difference between some basic numerical root finding methods?
- View more network posts →