Math PhD student. My research focuses on geometric measure theory, more specifically questions about rectifiability and uniform rectifiability.
Stony Brook, NY
Member for 4 years, 4 months
128 profile views
Last seen Mar 4 at 17:24
Top network posts
- 17 Why does there exist a continuous map with no fixed point $f\colon S^n\to S^n$ when $n\ge 1$?
- 13 Showing a function is a polynomial
- 12 Two non-differentiable functions whose product is differentiable.
- 11 Uniform Convergence Implies $L^2$ Convergence and $L^2$ Convergence Implies $L^1$ Convergence
- 9 Lipschitz space-filling maps
- 8 What is this No thing?
- 8 When is Hausdorff measure a Frostman measure?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
2 Declined flags on answers Nov 30 '15