Stony Brook, NY
Member for 6 years, 2 months
Math PhD student. My research focuses on geometric measure theory, more specifically questions about rectifiability and uniform rectifiability.
Top network posts
- 23 Uniform Convergence Implies $L^2$ Convergence and $L^2$ Convergence Implies $L^1$ Convergence
- 17 Why does there exist a continuous map with no fixed point $f\colon S^n\to S^n$ when $n\ge 1$?
- 13 Two non-differentiable functions whose product is differentiable.
- 13 Showing a function is a polynomial
- 9 When is Hausdorff measure a Frostman measure?
- 9 Lipschitz space-filling maps
- 8 What is this No thing?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.