Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 10.4k 10.4k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Mathematica 433 433 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 369 369 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 313 313 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Puzzling 261 261 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 43 What are some surprising appearances of $e$?
- 38 What does "closed under ..." mean?
- 19 How to make an arrow from a node to itself have a nice arc?
- 17 Is there a sign for "according to?"
- 16 A hole in the distribution of eigenvalues - is this real?
- 15 How to implement recursive function
- 13 Finding the ratio between two $8$-dimensional volumes
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.