I am a graduate student in the math department at Rutgers University.
I'm interested in a few things: generating functions, summation, recurrences, and computer algebra. This seems to make me interested in combinatorics by default!
Brookhaven, GA, USA
Member for 4 years, 3 months
4 profile views
Last seen yesterday
Top network posts
- 62 Why does Haskell use mergesort instead of quicksort?
- 8 How can we sum up $\sin$ and $\cos$ series when the angles are in arithmetic progression?
- 5 Why does Herstein add all these extra hypotheses for a "simple" modules proof?
- 5 How many triangular numbers have exactly $d$ divisors?
- View more network posts →