Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 35.9k 35.9k 77 gold badges5151 silver badges118118 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 8.7k 8.7k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Puzzling 1.1k 1.1k 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 818 818 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 174 Do two right triangles with the same length hypotenuse have the same area?
- 118 Four color theorem disproof?
- 107 How to convince a math teacher of this simple and obvious fact?
- 74 Can two integer polynomials touch in an irrational point?
- 48 What should be included in a freshman 'Mathematics for computer programmers' course?
- 45 Could a disaster kill all (human) life on Earth but leave astronauts in low orbit alive long enough to return?
- 40 Knowing mathematics does not translate to knowing to teach mathematics. Why?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.